Thursday 12 May 2011

CrosleyKook!


I've been knowing Tim for years now and I can easily say that he was the one opening my eyes on the lively underground of motorsports enthusiasts. The crowd that preserves and research the history and heritage of obscure and bizarre makers that are sadly long gone. I owe lots to Tim and to me he represent all the good things of passion for classic cars. He is a Crosley guy and he is extremely active in publishing, clubbing and restoring them. As far as I remember he's got 4 at the moment.
He's the editor of Tin Block Times and he's extremely active on his blog Crosleykook which both never fail at being interesting and well written reads, to say the least.

Find here a video about him from lovely wife Liv. 



Thanks for everything Tim.

No comments:

Post a Comment